The Browning High Noon XL Spotlight is an ultra-lightweight spotlight has a powerful beam that can shine up to 3200 lumens for 520 yards making it the brightest spotlight in our line. Perfect for waterfowl hunting, it is waterproof, submersible and it even floats if you should happen to drop it overboard. New USB-C charging technology allows the battery to charge much faster than traditional USB. You can use the bi-directional charging cable to utilize the Power Bank feature to keep your phone charged up in the field.
- High, low and flashing modes
- 2 hour run time in high mode; 48 hour run time in low mode
- 520 yard beam distance
- Power Bank feature
- USB-C rechargeable battery with charges twice as fast as USB
- Low battery indicator glows red when charging, green when
- Includes bi-directional charging cable and lanyard