Howard Leight Uvex Hypershock Shooting Glasses are available with multiple anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. The new HydroShield anti-fog lens coating is our best anti-fog coating, keeping your lenses clear up to 60X longer than the next best Howard Leight anti-fog lens. Models with the Uvextreme Plus anti-fog coating offer superior fog-free vision that lasts up to 10X longer than most other anti-fog coatings. Both anti-fog models provide 2X greater scratch resistance than most competitive anti-fog glasses. Specific anti-scratch models feature a durable hardcoat for long-lasting resistance to scratching. The full-frame, sport-inspired styling looks great in any shooting environment. The wraparound design offers high-impact protection and excellent peripheral vision, a real benefit for hunting. A molded nose piece and padded temples with molded inserts ensure your protective eyewear delivers longwearing comfort. Clear lens models are suitable for most shooting environments, while the amber lens model serves to enhance contrast in low-light shooting environments. Various anti-glare tints are also available to minimize eye strain, and for transitioning from indoor to outdoor environments. These shooting glasses meet ANSIZ87.1-2015 impact standards and offer 99.9 percent UVA/UVB protection. All Howard Leight safety eyewear and earmuffs are compatible with each other.
- Combines high-performance protection and aggressive sport-inspired styling; designed to fit a wide range of head sizes for increased coverage
- Full frame is lightweight but offers high-impact protection that meets ANSIZ87.1-2015 impact standards; wraparound design for increased side protection and better peripheral vision
- Uvextreme Plus anti-fog coating provides 10X longer fog-free vision and 2X better anti-scratch protection than most other anti-fog glasses
- Molded nose piece and streamlined temples with soft, molded inserts for comfort; Integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action for secure fit
- Amber lens tint can enhance contrast in low light shooting environments; Offers 99.9 percent UVA/UVB protection
- Wraparound design for increased side protection and better peripheral vision