The Mach I Speed Spin reel is a good all-purpose reel and features a lightweight yet rugged graphite body skeletal C40 carbon rotor and smooth 10-bearing system. The stainless steel bail is strong and balanced. The spool is double anodized ported knurled aluminum. Pinion gear is precision-cut solid brass. Zero Reverse anti-reverse is rock solid and reliable. Gear ratio is high-speed 6.2:1 that is appropriate for a broad range of fishing applications. The reel has an oversized multi-disc drag system to deliver a smooth and reliable performance. The fold-down anodized aluminum handle is fitted with a Lew’s Combat Grip knob.
- Rugged lightweight graphite body
- 10-bearing system (9+1) with Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- 6.2:1 high speed gear ratio
- C40 carbon skeletal rotor
- Double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool
- Fold down aluminum handle with Lew’s Combat Grip paddle knob
- Strong and balanced aluminum bail