Designed especially for frequently-charged 12-Volt battery systems, the PowerPulse 12V Battery Maintenance System ensures maximum performance on both single 12-Volt lead-acid batteries as well as two or three 12-Volt batteries connected in parallel. The unit is ideal for virtually any kind of vehicle or equipment with a 12-Volt battery system that is charged on a regular basis, including cars, over-the-road trucks, boats, emergency vehicles and generators. Lugs connect directly to the battery terminals.
- Works on all lead-acid batteries including conventional flooded, sealed maintenance-free, VRLA, AGM, hybrid, antimony, and calcium-plate designs
- Ensures peak battery performance by eliminating the main cause of lead-acid battery problems and failure-sulfation buildup on battery plates
- Increases battery life span up to five times longer
- Provides greater charge acceptance so batteries recharge faster
- Helps protect the environment by preventing premature battery disposal
- Includes an LED light that indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working
- Safe, reliable and weather proof