PowerPulse is not a charger. Charging doesn’t eliminate the main cause of battery failure – energy robbing lead sulfate deposits on battery plates. During this process, the plates gradually become more and more clogged with microscopic lead sulfate deposits. These deposits eventually limit the surface area available for energy transfer and cut back the battery’s ability to accept, store and release energy. PowerPulse is a performance device designed to help batteries charge faster and provide maximum performance and power by generating an intermittent, optimized high frequency pulse that reduces existing sulfate deposits and keeps them from building up again. The patented pulse technology circuit has been scientifically proven by researchers at two major universities to improve battery performance and longevity. This small-weather proof product can supplement your existing charging system and can be powered in two different ways. When the battery is being charged either by an onboard charger or a separate charging system, it will use the charging current as a power source. The rest of the time PowerPulse uses a small portion of the battery’s own energy so it is working 24-hours a day so you don’t need an electrical outlet. Accordingly, it should only be used on vehicles or equipment that is regularly used and frequently charged.
- Works on all lead-acid batteries including conventional flooded, sealed maintenance-free, Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA), Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM), hybrid, antimony, and calcium-plate designs
- Ensures peak battery performance by eliminating the main cause of lead-acid battery problems and failure – sulfation buildup on battery plates
- Increases battery life span up to five times longer
- Provides greater charge acceptance so batteries recharge faster
- Helps protect the environment by preventing premature battery disposal
- Includes an LED light that indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working
- Safe, reliable and weather proof