The SJ Series of jackets were developed by Snugpak with the intention of providing a versatile, insulated jacket for seasonal weather conditions. With a water-resistant main zip, and a moisture wicking inner liner, the SJ-9 jacket works to keep moisture away from your skin, so you stay warm, comfortable, and dry. The SJ-9 jacket offers protection from cold environments and features Softie Premier insulation, which is finer, softer, and more durable than other insulations. The randomized fine filament fibers of Softie insulation trap warm air to retain heat even when wet. The SJ Series also feature Paratex lightweight fabric and an elasticated hood. Paratex is incredibly durable and remains soft to the touch even after wear. It offers heavy duty, close weave construction that is completely windproof, extremely water resistant and water wicking, and highly breathable. The SJ-9 jacket is comfort rated to 14 degrees Fahrenheit, with a low temperature rating of 5 degrees Fahrenheit. This design is tailored to fit the contours of your body and includes a high neck to retain heat and protect you from high winds. The Snugpak SJ Series provide you with weather-resistant comfort for a diverse range of seasonal conditions.
- Paratex lightweight fabric is durable, windproof, breathable, and delivers extreme water resistance and water wicking
- Softie insulation traps warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet; designed to keep moisture away from your skin so you stay warm
- Provides protection from cold climates and seasons; comfort temperature rating is 14 degrees Fahrenheit, low is 5 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed with hem and neck adjusters, thumb loops, and elastic cuffs for a customized fit; features a two-way water-resistant main zip
- Equipped with an elasticated hood, internal left chest pocket with a zipper, and two external concealed side pockets; shaped fit maximizes heat retention
- Velcro patches
- Two way zip