The Streamlight Strion Switchblade with USB Cord is five lights in one: drop light, hands-free light, white light, Color-Rite light, and UV light. The work light features a 180 degree rotating light bar that aims where you need it. It has a double sided light bar with cool white LEDs on one side, 90 CRI LEDs with Streamlight's Color-Rite Technology, and a UV LED. The cool white LEDs are for bright, white light are 800 lumens with a 3.75 hour runtime. The 90 CRI LEDs with Streamlight's Color-Rite Technology for better seeing the color spectrum are 800 lumens with a 3.75 hour runtime. The UV LED for leak detection is 500mW and runs for 15 hours. The ultra-thin design fits into tight spaces and folds in half for storage. A rotatable hang-hook alows you to use it as a drop light and the magnetic base adheres to steel surfaces. It features a machined aircraft aluminum light bar and chemical-resistant lens. The high-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction with Rocky Stipple texture allows for a sure grip. It is IPX4 water-resistant and 2m impact resistance tested. The lithium battery recharges in 8 hours with USB or separately sold Stinger charger.
- 500 lumens of white light
- Use it hands free with the tail-end magnet, stowable hang hook, or stable foot
- USB rechargeable or use an existing Strion charger
- 180 degree rotating light bar aims the beam where you need it
- Folds up to 6 inches; Fully extended, under 11 inches
- Run time of 3 hrs with white LED
- UV LED for leak detection and CRI LEDs for paint color matching