The compact, variable-output HL1 HelmetLight features primary and secondary LEDs and one infrared Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon. The primary LEDs are perfect for general-purpose close-work illumination. The colored secondary LEDs serve the same purpose but in a low-signature, dark-adapted-vision-friendly color. Its durable, watertight polymer body attaches to any Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH) via an included ambidextrous mount with 20 preset positions for true 360-degree rotation. With the mount in place, the HelmetLight can be quickly and securely attached. Pressing a lever on the mount unlocks the light for quick removal. An optional Z71 carry clip mounts the light to any MOLLE or ALICE vest. The HL1 is a highly versatile illumination tool for military, law enforcement, and tactical use.
- Blinking infrared LED serves as IFF beacon
- Push button on/off switch and 13 position variable-light output Dial permits one-handed adjustment from 5 to 300 lumens
- Included mount has 20 preset positions, allowing for 360° rotation of Helmet Light
- Lightweight, durable polymer construction; watertight for all- weather use
- Ergonomic, no-look switching is easy and intuitive—even while wearing gloves